Cystic Fibrosis (CF), also known as mucoviscidosis, is a genetic disorders that affects the lungs, pancreas, liver and intestine. It is characterized by abnormal transport of chloride and sodium across the epithelium. It leads to secretion of stick and thick mucus, which obstruct pancreatic enzyme activity in the body.
Global market of CF therapeutics is rapidly growing, due to increased innovations and introduction of new drugs for the treatment of the disease. Rising prevalence of CF among large population base followed by increased R&D investment are also supporting factor for the growth of market. High price of CF modulators and complexity of pathophysiology are some of the factors that hinder the growth of this market. Development of new therapeutic techniques and development of safe anti-inflammatory therapies for the treatment of the disease are major opportunities for the market. Some of the major drug brands for the treatment of CF are Tobramycin, Podhaler, Colistimethate sodium, Colobrethe and Cayston.
Inquire Before buying the Report @ Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Market 2014
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
Market Research Reports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948
GLOBAL AND CHINA INDUSTRY 2014