- Over the review period, Netherlands defense expenditure decreased at a CAGR of -1.82%, to reach US$10.4 billion in 2014, from US$11.2 billion in 2010
- The Netherlands defense industry is expected to grow at a slow CAGR of 0.59% over the forecast period, from an estimated US$10.3 billion in 2015 to US$10.5 billion in 2019
- The country's military expenditure will be driven by its military modernization programs and the mandate to spend a minimum of 2% of its GDP on defense as required by the NATO.
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) aircraft, VOSS Improved Operational Soldier System, Volkswagen Amarok DC light vehicles, C4ISR platforms, surveillance radar systems, cyber security, and UAVs, among many others.
- Netherlands defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Netherlands defense industry during 2015-2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth simulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's spending patterns and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Netherlands defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barrier to entry.
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Netherlands defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
USA - Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948