According to China Commercial Vehicle Industry Report, 2014-2017 by Sino Market Insight, sales volume of China’s commercial vehicles is estimated to register a CAGR of 6% in 2014-2017, and will reach 5.12 million in 2017. The development of commercial vehicle industry is closely related to macro economy. In 2013, the growth rate of China’s GDP fell to 7.7%, while commercial vehicle market experienced slow growth at the same time, with output and sales volume increasing by 7.6% and 6.4%, respectively.
- In bus field, large bus has a higher market concentration than medium-sized bus and light-weight bus. China’s large bus market is dominated by Jinlong Bus and Yutong Bus, with combined market share of 65.2% in this segment in 2013.
- In truck field, market concentration of heavy-duty truck is the highest. Major companies include Sinotruk, Beiqi Foton, Dongfeng Motor, JAC Motors and Shaanxi Automobile, with their combined market shares up to 83.8% of the segment in 2013.
- Overview of commercial vehicle industry (including macro-economy and relevant policies)
- Sales volume of commercial vehicles in China (including output and sales volume of the overall market and all segments in 2009-2013, and output and sales volume forecasts in 2014-2017)
- Export and import markets of commercial vehicle (including import and export volume and value, and data of importers and exporters)